From its store in Timog, Quezon City what started out as hobby-induced business in 1979, turned out to be a proudly Filipino-owned and professionally-run business network. Red Ribbon has grown to over 170 outlets all over the country and 19 stores in the US. It currently has 6 commissaries nationwide and 3 in the US.
With its acquisition in October 2005 by Jollibee Foods Corporation, Red Ribbon entered a new phase in its company history. The company will soon become the biggest and fastest-growing bakeshop in the Philippines. Its mission is to bring the joy of eating to everyone through its great-tasting food and superior quality.
Red Ribbon uses premium ingredients, such as real butter, high quality cake flour, and its unique Red Ribbon cream. Red Ribbon cakes have become a tradition, an integral part of every celebration - birthdays, christenings, anniversaries, and weddings.
Owing to its heritage of bringing families and friends together through its delicious, elegantly-designed cakes and other specially prepared products, Red Ribbon captures this core benefit in a campaign that best summarizes what the company has stood for over the years, "Whatever the celebration, it's more beautiful with a Red Ribbon."
New Movies This Week
- Friend Request Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Baka Bukas Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- A Dog's Purpose Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- T2 Trainspotting Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- The Shack Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Tatlong Bibe Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Convergence Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Day Of Reckoning Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer