Red RibbonCakes & Pastries
(+63 2) 807-0474
( 63 2) 807-0475
Monday to Sunday - 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- SpecialtiesCarrot Cake, Mango Cake, Grilled Ensaymada, Palabok and Pork Tocino
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteRed Ribbon
- Central Delivery8-7777
- ProfileFrom its store in Timog, Quezon City what started out as hobby-induced business in 1979, turned out to be a proudly Filipino-owned and professionally-run business network. Red Ribbon has grown to over 170 outlets all over the country and 19 stores in the US. It currently has 6 commissaries nationwide and 3 in the US.
With its acquisition in October 2005 by Jollibee Foods Corporation, Red Ribbon entered a new phase in its company history. The company will soon become the biggest and fastest-growing bakeshop in the Philippines. Its mission is to bring the joy of eating to everyone through its great-tasting food and superior quality.
Red Ribbon uses premium ingredients, such as real butter, high quality cake flour, and its unique Red Ribbon cream. Red Ribbon cakes have become a tradition, an integral part of every celebration - birthdays, christenings, anniversaries, and weddings.
Owing to its heritage of bringing families and friends together through its delicious, elegantly-designed cakes and other specially prepared products, Red Ribbon captures this core benefit in a campaign that best summarizes what the company has stood for over the years, "Whatever the celebration, it's more beautiful with a Red Ribbon."
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Stars, Director To Be in Manila for Sequel's Asian Premiere in Movies
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink
- 4 Cheesy Dishes to Check Out in Chili's New 'Your Way' Menu in Food & Drink
- 'Under the Skin' is a Triumph of Mood in Movies
- New Trailer For ''If I Stay'' Arrives in Movies
- Whatevs, totes amazeballs, YOLO now part of the dictionary in Tech
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink