Red RibbonCakes & Pastries
(+63 2) 807-0474
( 63 2) 807-0475
Monday to Sunday - 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- SpecialtiesCarrot Cake, Mango Cake, Grilled Ensaymada, Palabok and Pork Tocino
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteRed Ribbon
- Central Delivery8-7777
- ProfileFrom its store in Timog, Quezon City what started out as hobby-induced business in 1979, turned out to be a proudly Filipino-owned and professionally-run business network. Red Ribbon has grown to over 170 outlets all over the country and 19 stores in the US. It currently has 6 commissaries nationwide and 3 in the US.
With its acquisition in October 2005 by Jollibee Foods Corporation, Red Ribbon entered a new phase in its company history. The company will soon become the biggest and fastest-growing bakeshop in the Philippines. Its mission is to bring the joy of eating to everyone through its great-tasting food and superior quality.
Red Ribbon uses premium ingredients, such as real butter, high quality cake flour, and its unique Red Ribbon cream. Red Ribbon cakes have become a tradition, an integral part of every celebration - birthdays, christenings, anniversaries, and weddings.
Owing to its heritage of bringing families and friends together through its delicious, elegantly-designed cakes and other specially prepared products, Red Ribbon captures this core benefit in a campaign that best summarizes what the company has stood for over the years, "Whatever the celebration, it's more beautiful with a Red Ribbon."
- A Guide to The 2014 Metro Manila Film Festival Official Entries in Movies
- Buddy Comedy "Get Hard" Gets First Trailer in Movies
- Last-Minute Christmas Potluck Ideas for Noche Buena in Food & Drink
- Tacos Chingones: Authentic and Affordable Street Tacos 'Now Parking' in Makati in Food & Drink
- HBO is the new home of the Oscars in Asia in TV
- “American Sniper” Targets Main Trailer in Movies